VS Record Check (Eganville Minor Hockey)

PrintVS Record Check


All Team Bench Staff, Volunteers, and Officials must have a Criminal Record Check - Vulnerable Sector Screening within the last 3 years before participating in any Minor Hockey activities. 

How do I get a record check?

The Ontario Provincial Police has moved to an online submission system for completing record checks. 

Begin by downloading the Association CR Request Letter 

Fill in your full name, date, and the position you will be involved with (Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Manager, Official, etc). Once the letter has been completely filled out, scan or photograph the document making sure that it is clearly legible. 

Visit the OPP website http://opp.ca/recordchecks and follow the instructions to submit your record check request. Be sure to specify that you are applying for a Vulnerable Sector Check. You will need to upload the completed request letter.

There is no fee for Volunteers completing a Criminal Record Check. Because officiating is a paid position, a fee will apply to Officials 18 years of age or older. 

Once the record check has been completed, your stamped Criminal Record Check - Vulnerable Sector Screening paperwork can be forwarded to [email protected] and your document will be retained on file.